Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge - Sew Cute




Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Our challenge this time at Kitty Bee is Sew Cute.  We are also sponsored this fortnight by Dillybeans Stamps!

Be sure to stop by the Kitty Bee blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created! Here's my project:

I used a digi by Dillybeans called Hedgehog Flower and inked him up with Copics.  Paper is from Stampin Up. I thought it looked "quilty." I attempted to make some faux stitching with a gel pen and a paper piercer. Don't look too closely! LOL I do have a sewing machine, but don't know how to use it properly, and when I sew on cards it just ends up looking like a hot mess.  Apparently, its the same when I attempt faux stitching. LOL. ...never again...

Can't wait to see what you guys create! Don't forget to see what's what in the Kitty Bee etsy shop!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

You did awesome with your faux stitching..... Enjoy your crafty weekend!

katieo said...

So cute. I love the hedgehog

Karon said...

Beautiful card and I really love the faux stitching! Fabulous.

Post a Comment