Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Scribbles Designs Tis The Season - Midway Post



I hope everyone had a great holiday season!!! :) Happy new year and welcome 2015!

We're halfway through our challenge over at Scribbles Designs!   This month, our theme is "Tis the Season."  Just make a project using the photo for inspiration!  


Here is my project:

The image is called Snowman Globe. I inked him up with Copics and stamped some SU stamps on his bracket.  Paper is from my stash.  Cardstock and ribbon is by SU.

You don't need a Scribbles image to play, but if you do use a Scribbles image, however, you can enter as many times as you wish.  Go here to play with us!

Wanna get this digi or any other of Scribble's designs? Check out the Scribbles Designs store! 

Can't wait to see what you guys create!

Entering this card in the following challenges:


4 comments:

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Your sweet card would surely make anyone smile. It's so cheerful, a lot like you my friend! Hugs!

Nancy said...

That is one very happy and fabulous card, Cely! That fella looks so cozy in his snow globe, and I love the red paper with the writing on it!
Happy New Year to you, my friend! :o)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your snowman globe looks so sweet Cely
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Anonymous said...

Such a ca-ute card, Cely! I love it...miss you, my friend.
Hugs and keep smilin'...
Sunshine Sharon

Post a Comment