Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Kitty Bee September Spotlight - Santa Owl


Its my turn for the Monthly Spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs!  Here's my project: 


 Figured I'd start getting ready for Christmas since I'm always behind every year! I used the image called Santa Owl. Isn't he so cute? I printed a bunch of him on one sheet of blending card and colored them all in with Copics.  I used all Stampin Up products to make the tags.  I punched him out with a 2.5" circle punch and popped them up on tags I made with the SU tag topper punch and some retired Gumball Green cardstock.  I stamped the Merry Christmas on some Crumb Cake and banner cut the edges.  I also stamped a "to: from:" and added Cherry Cobbler twine! 

Super easy to do and now I have at least 9 tags for large Christmas presents!
Hope you enjoyed my spotlight!

Entering this in the following challenges:

10 comments:

scrappinC said...

Your tags are sooooo cute! Love the Christmas owl. Hope you have a terrific day.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute owl! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Nancy said...

Awww...he is just so super cute! Wonderful tags, Cely! :o)

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CWWC challenge cheers Sue N x

butterfly dream cards said...

OH how very cute......oh its lovely and a pile of owls fab.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Sylvia Anderson said...

These are so cute, I love them x
Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

Jacqui's Crafts said...

these are so cute I would be happy to get these for Christmas thank you for joining TTPH

Jacqui DT

Lynda said...

Aww how lovely, love the little owl, so cute! Thankyou for joining us at Crafting When We Can Lynda xx

Post a Comment