Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Custom Card Monday


Its been awhile since I posted a custom card! It's been a roller coaster these last couple of months.  Since I posted my Getting to Know You post yesterday, figured I'd start back up again today!

Someone on Etsy asked me to make them a Monster High card for their granddaughter.  So here it is!

The image I used was a printable coloring page.  I colored her with Copics. The cool safari paper is from The Paper Studio's Safari Untamed stack. Added some Stampin Up ruffled ribbon and some rhinestones that I got in a RAK a while ago.  Oval dies are by Spellbinders and the speech bubble die is from Stampin Up.

Entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Add a Sentiment
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Milk Coffee - 2 or more Die Cuts
IDIC - Square or Rectangle Cards
Crafting When We Can - Bright Colors


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cely this is just too cute! The background paper is perfect for that fun image and of course the rhinestones are the perfect touch!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Cely!! What an awesome image!! It's colored beautifully!! Love the bling, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karon said...

Fabulous card, colours and image. TFS

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh la la. She is very sassy and I love the funky colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - you did a great job as always tfs!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a great card, love the personal sentiment and animal print paper. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments - good luck! Susan x

Andreja said...

Lovely card you made! Good luck and thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee challenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Post a Comment