Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - CAS stamped card


Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Well, not yet, but there is 8 MORE DAYS 'till Christmas!!!  I've been a crazy holiday craft machine.  I've been stocking my Etsy shop since October with holiday cards, tags, and other paper products.  Now with 12 days left until Christmas, I thought that I would share the best sellers here on my blog. :) I'll be posting once per day until the 25th!

Happy 12 Days of Christmas!

On the 5th day of Christmas I created a CAS stamped card:

LOVE CAS cards! My focal point is a stamped santa from a retired Stampin Up stamp set called Christmas Wishes.  I sprinkled him with dazzling diamonds glitter.  The paper is from The Paper Studio's Fabulous Christmas.  Added a large rhinestone.  


Hope you liked my 5th installment of The 12 Days of Christmas!
Entering this in the following challenges:
DL.Art - Xmas
Catch The Bug - Xmas Song
Kaboodle Doodle - Christmas Colors

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Fun card my friend. Love that Santa

jessica said...

How super CUTE is this!! I just LOVE that Santa!!!!
Awesome card!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The Santa is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Norhalma said...

This looks so clean and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. Merry Christmas!

Min said...

Way cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Favorite Christmas Song Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Anything Goes Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations

Post a Comment