Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and Scribbles Designs!

We (at Scribbles Designs!) are sponsoring the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge at Trimmie's this week!  The challenge is to Use metal/add a charm!  Here's my project:

I used the digi called Tropical Fish 2 (there are many fish to choose from!).  I colored her with Copics.  I added some Basic Gray paper (cut some waves into it with a circle punch).  I made a tag and used that as part of the background as well.  I finished it off with some linen thread, a metal charm, a paper anchor, and some dew drops.  

Can't wait to see the other creations!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Karon said...

This is a wonderful card - love the wonderful colours and the sweet little charm. TFS

lisa808 said...

Super, super cute! Love the colors, dew drops, and charm.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the fishie!! The charm is awesome!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment