Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

New Challenge at Lia Stampz - Anything Goes!


Hey guys!  Its everyone's favorite challenge at Lia Stampz this fortnight!  Its Anything Goes!!!

The winner of the challenge will get this awesome digi called Carl (you can get it at Whimsy Stamps here).  


Inked him up with Copics.  You can't really tell, but I colored him entirely in light grays.  I popped him up on some Steampunk Botanica paper and used some Fancy Pants letter stickers to create the ransom note type sentiment.   I had this Meatloaf song stuck in my head for DAAAAYYYYYS! 

Can't wait to see what you guys create!


Lia Stampz, digital stamps

8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Handsome dude, cool card....

Beebeebabs said...

OMG this is way toooooo cute!!!

jessica said...

He is awesome!!! AMAZING color Cely!!
Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa said...

Haha, I love this!! What a fabulous card, Cely!! Your coloring is amazing!! And thanks alot - now I'm going to have that Meatloaf song in my head for days ;) Have a wonderful evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love that MeatLoaf song! And now it will be stuck in my head for a few days! Your card is super cute, fun image! Carri~Abusybee

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hee, Hee. You've got the whole world singing now don't you? Cute card. You must have had fun with all those stickers. Thanks for letting me know about the sentiment used on the SD card, I've added it to a list so I can play around with it later.

Lisa

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

LOL....Super Cute & Funny Too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Post a Comment