Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Anything Goes with Party Time Tuesdays!

Since it is the last week of the year, this will be my last Party Time Tuesday post as a design team member.  Sadly, I can't carry out another 6 month term due to a military move next year.  (But, there are a few tricks up my sleeve, so stay tuned!)

Here is my last project with Party Time Tuesdays.  The theme is Anything Goes:

The digi is by Kenny K and was colored with Copic markers.  Background paper by DCWV (Glitter Sweet).  Cardstock is Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise by Stampin Up! Sentiment is by My Pink Stamper.  Also added some glitter to her wings.  

Can't wait to see what you guys create!

5 comments:

Dena said...

Oh, no! You're moving?! *sad face* Thank goodness for Facebook! LOL! Anyway, LOVE this card! Gotta love Kenny K! Love the colors and the paper! I have that stack, and it is one my faves! :)

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute - great coloring tfs!!!

jessica said...

beautiful card Cely!
Hope you and you family had a VERY Merry Christmas!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome take on your last posting for PTT! Perfect image and great coloring too...

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Cely!! You colored her so beautifully!! And the paper is fabulous!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment