Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

We're doing it 3 at a time at Lia Stampz!

Aloha guys!  I had a jam-packed weekend full of crafting!  Hope yours was just as crafty! :)
This week at Lia Stampz we have the 3 of Something challenge! Here's my project:


The image is called "Branson ZZZ" and is available at Whimsy Stamps.  Inked with Copics.  Cardstock, ribbon, sentiment, and rhinestones are all Stampin Up.  I put a doily on it too. :)

I absolutely adore this image!!!  I made a friend card and the other members of the design team created a Halloween card, Christmas card, and all occasion card.  Very versatile image!

Can't wait to see what you guys create! 
Lia Stampz, digital stamps

9 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable!!! love the image and the 3 bows!!
TFS and have a great day!

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute - that is the cutest image tfs!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh I want a chair like that! cute idea with theo bow!

katieo said...

Fun image love the 3 bows

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cely! Such a cute image and love your coloring! My Maltese, Zoey, used to sleep on my pillow like that when she was a "baby"...teehee! Great job, gf!

lisa808 said...

Who ever said three's a crowd?!?!?!? The knots and bling are perfect. Fun image too.

Lisa said...

What an adorable image!! I love the doily and three bows!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Renee B. said...

Hi Cely...this is so cute!
Hugs, Renee

Cyndi said...

Such a fun card! Cute image and fun details!

Post a Comment