Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Challenge at Party Time Tuesdays - Color!

There's a new challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!  This week use our color inspiration photo:


We are generously sponsored this week by Kenny K Downloads and DtsArt.  Here's my card:

Digi by Kenny K Downloads.  Inked with Copics.  Cardstock, ribbon, punches, and stamp by Stampin Up.  Background paper scraps by DCWV.

Entering this in the favorites challenge at One Stitch at a Time.  My favorites are: Stampin Up cardstock and dimensionals, Copics, and Kenny K (it's a 3-way tie between Lia Stampz, Tiddlyinks, and Kenny K!) Another one of my favorites: Using up my scraps! LOL!

Whew! Such a busy busy week.  I'll get to commenting soon and picking the winner from this past weekend's hop!  'Till then!


7 comments:

Shar said...

DIS IS SWEET!!! LOL I thought I put a little local twist on that!!!
Great Great Card SISTA!!!
Aloha,
Much love
Shar!!!

jessica said...

What a super sweet card!! Love the image and your coloring is beautiful!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Adorable image - home run!

ddazzled71 said...

Cely your card is just adorable, you have colored this baseballer in so beautifully and I love the combination of purples with the rich razzleberry. Beautifully Done!

Hazel said...

Beautiful colours and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Cely!! I absolutely love the image!! You colored it beautifully!! Fabulous card my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cyndi said...

Very fun card! Love the purple!

Post a Comment