Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Update on me and another word book video!

Wowie, what a week it's been!  Remember my job predicament at the ending of last year?  Well, not only was I blessed with one new job, but TWO new part time jobs!  I started the second one this week and boy, am I wanting to take a nap at 6pm every evening.  I would've never thought I would be teaching 10th grade math to adults ever in my life!  It makes me want to go back and thank my high school math teacher.

Anywho, in the midst of all the math and 6th grade, I had another word book order! The order was for a "safari/girlie" word book for a little chicklet named Adey.  Here's my video:




One more day this week to go and then it's time to hit my craft room for the weekend! :) See you folks soon!

13 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Nice word book. I have never made one. Thanks for the inspiration. I think I will try one soon.
Hugs, DIANA L.

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow aren't you awesome Cely!
Great job on the video and those word book's you've been making are just gorgeous.....

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice job thanks for sharing!!!

jessica said...

OMG what a beautiful Album!!
TFS

Shar said...

I love when you do videos! Well heck I love all your projects!

Carrie K said...

This is so adorable! It would take me a month to make something like that!

Anonymous said...

Cely, you are just SO talented, gf! It would take me a very long time to make these precious little books! Fantastic job! ;D

Anonymous said...

Cely, Congrats on your PT jobs and loved your video along with this darling and pretty, oh and adorable book. You're so talented, this is fantastic!

Hugs, Lori m

Maribel said...

That is just amazing Cely! You are too talented! Don't you love teaching?? Isn't it the most exhausting job ever?? Fun and rewarding too :) I get home and pass out on the couch almost every day! I'm so happy you like my blog LO. I still can't get over the fact that I made it on my own :) Saved a small fortune :)
Maribel

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

WoW! 2 jobs! I hope they are both super rewarding for you! Your mini album is super adorable! I love how you added the 2 extra pages and all the cute touches! Nice work! Happy Weekend! I plan on doing laundry and crafting in between loads!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Amy said...

What a great album- and video! TFS!! Hope that your new job goes really well!! :)Amy

scrappinC said...

OMG! Cely, your album is absolutely wonderful and you put it together in two days you are awesome.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

SuiLan said...

Awesome job on this book! I'll need to see what I have to create one myself! That was so cute!

Post a Comment