Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sympathy card for Grandma

My GIL's brother recently passed and I had to make a sympathy card in the midst of all of these Christmas projects.  I remembered seeing a card somewhere in blog land using this Because I Care stamp set and some newsprint paper.  Figured I'd put them together today.

Everything is by SU! except for the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder and copper colored emboss powder.  I added purple in there so it didn't look so drab.

'Till next time!  Tomorrow is the start of another Lia Stampz challenge so stay tuned for that!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful card! :)Amy

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Cely~
Love the simplicity of it, and that purple just pops it out too.... Fab card....

Sara I. said...

Love the pop of the purple and what a gorgeous image over the script bg - and I adore the sentiment!!! Love it!
Hoping you are enjoying the holiday season :D

Dena said...

What a beautiful stamp and card! So sorry to hear about your GIL's brother. (((HUGS)))

Aloha,
Dena

Maribel said...

I love this flower. I should have bought it when I had the chance :( What a beautiful card! This image on the newsprint paper is marvelous.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cely, beautiful card and I'm so sorry to hear about GIL's brother. Hugs, Lori m

Post a Comment