Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Turkey Thanksgiving card

Someone asked me to make her a bunch of these turkeys for her daughter's class so I just made a few more extra for myself to slap on a few cards to make quickie Thanksgiving ones.  Not sure what happened with the photo... The light is too bright!!!

gobble gobble.  The sentiment was a make your own sentiment stamp set by Impression Obsession.  Love this set!


I think I'm going to make it in the Thanksgiving card department!  So until the next one!

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great paper! Happy Thanksgiving!

Creations by Shirl said...

Gobble gobble Cely~
Cute turkey~

Pat N. said...

Adorable card--gotta love that CAC turkey! Like your sentiment too. I have a make your own stamp set by Martha Stewart, but find it pretty hard to deal with all the tiny letters!--Pat N.

Maribel said...

I am so in love with this turkey! He is so cute! It was a good idea to make and keep a few extra.
Maribel

Anonymous said...

I love him!

Karen said...

super cute

Amy said...

Cute!!! :)Amy

Post a Comment