Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stampin Up bird punch sympathy card

This card is 100% Stampin Up!  I hardly ever use the Stampin Up bird punch, but it really is very convenient.  Birds can be placed on any card, for any occasion.  I had to make a couple of sympathy cards so I used the bird punch as the main highlight and also used the decorative label punch and modern label punch.  Also used the basic pearls, some rub ons, and a retired stamp set.

Sometimes you just don't want to break out the Cricut! 


I'm going to be super busy this weekend and next week with projects... So hopefully I see you folks soon!  I'll definitely have a lot to share, that's for sure!

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a great image on this sympathy card Cely!
love those papers too..
BTW - don't forget to shoot me an email with your address for the card swap..... thanks...
Have a great day~

Sara I. said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Beautiful paper and so elegant.

Charlene said...

So sorry to hear that you had to make a sympathy card...but I am sure the whoever is receiving this is going to be so touched that you took the time to make them such a lovely card.

Shar said...

I love all your Creations!! Cricut or Not!!!
Aloha,
Shar

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Sympathy cards are the hardest to make, I think, and you have done a fabulous job! So pretty :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from
a lot of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Appreciate
it!

Also visit my web site :: cheap

Post a Comment