Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New MANLY challenge at Lia Stampz!

There's a new challenge at Lia Stampz!  This fortnight, try to make a card for a man!

Here's my "man" card.  The image is called Harry and can only be found at Whimsy Stamps for Lia Stampz.  Psst.... he's only $2.50!  What a steal! The sentiment is also Lia Stampz.

Here's a close up of his glasses. :D

He was soooo fun to color.  Of course I used my newfound Copics skills.  I wanted him to look a little bit more 3-D so I used a piece of paper toweling to get the texture on his shirt and added glossy accents to his glasses.  Click any image to enlarge!



Lia Stampz, digital stamps
Get in the stamp jar here!



'Till next time, kids!  Can't wait to see what you create!

10 comments:

Star said...

Super cute, Cely! LOVE those glasses, and your coloring looks wonderful!

Creations by Shirl said...

Cely - This is stink'n cute, love the image and the layout of your card.... Girlfriend this is totally a man's card...
Awesome job!
hugs to you :)

Sara I. said...

Wow gf - how fun is this?! Love your coloring and fab design!! His glasses are awesome! xx

Pat N. said...

OMG! That image is like crazy! Good job with the coloring!--pat N.

DIANA L. said...

That is a hilarious stamp cute card.
Your coloring is great I want to take a copic class now. YOu have me all excited about it.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

OMG you rocked this card, it is sooo totally masculine!! Makes me chuckle : ) Your coloring job is awesome & I love the texture for his shirt & gloss for his glass, super creative idea!!!! I got my blog candy the other day- THANK YOU!!! Love the papers, there was enough there, so I shared w/my mom, she scraps & makes cards too. I hope you are having a good week!!! Lynn

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun man card! Great design!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cely this card is a hoot, those glasses gave me a good laugh too. Hugs, Lori m

Lisa said...

HA, Cely, this is so awesome! He makes me smile! You did a fantastic job coloring him and I love the gloss on his glasses! So fun!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Really cute- I love the image and the glossy accents on the glasses! Great card :)Amy

Post a Comment