Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Challenge at Lia Stampz! 3 R's...

There's a new challenge at Lia Stampz!  I know you gals can handle this one: 3 R's... round, raised, ribbon!

For my project, I decided to cover a canister of organic fruit rings for a Halloween treat for my co-worker's son.

Here's the side of it.  I used a HUUUGE black satin ribbon that I've had in my stash for over 10 years!  It's about time I used it!

Showing you the "raised" part of the challenge.  I used half a pack of SU dimensionals.

This cutie digi is called Candy Monkey and you can find him only at Lia Stampz! 


Lia Stampz, digital stamps
Click here to go to Lia Stampz!

Also going to enter this into Little Scrap Piece's Halloween challenge!

Can't wait to see what you gals come up with!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Cely thanks for linking up you treat container love that big black ribbon but your little candy monkey is so stinking cute! Wish I was one of your co-worker!

SuiLan said...

What a fun challenge! You did a great job!
Oh and no worries about following cause I caught myself doing that a few times already! :0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Great ribbon!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so awesome, Cely!! You did such a fabulous job - that digi is adorable! And yay using a ribbon you've had for ever 10 years!! I have one of those I need to find a project for!! Love this :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Cely! Omg, I cracked up laughing about the McRib! In the last 9 days we've had McRibs for dinner 4 times! LOL! Thank you so much for the idea to freeze them, I am so doing that!!!

Besides my McRibs I'm also loving this gift you made for your co-workers son! What an adorable project and that stamp is amazing! I'm going to have to eat organic pretty soon too! Thanks for the laugh Cely!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Great project Cely!
Love that big ribbon - I'm sure they will love those treats in their too....

Shar said...

Oh my goodness half a pack of SU dimensionals!!! Great Job Cely!!!

Tracey said...

What a great idea for a challenge .....great creation, love that huge bow:)

teachermom5 said...

That's such a sweet gift, love the paper and the little monkey is too cute.

Post a Comment