Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stampin Up! Sympathy Card and a Party at The Outlawz

The reason why I like SU is because their stuff always makes my stuff look like a million bucks because everything matches and stamps well.  I spend so much money on SU that I actually signed up to be a demo just so I could get the discounts!

(click for larger image)
This one is just super simple and reproduced really well.  I could make a few of these cards with just a few sheets of card stock.  I don't have any sympathy stamps (because I feel like its bad juju!) so I thought that this stamp would suffice.  Everything is SU except for the background paper which is by Deja Views. 

Entering this in the Outlawz CAS challenge which is a pick-and-choose recipe: brown, turquoise, kraft, paper piercing, and ribbon.  

And for those of you that don't know, the Outlawz are having a party!


Check us out, we'll be doing challenges and giveaways and prizes!  I <3 PRIZES! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is lovely, and it's perfect for a sympathy card. Fabulous job!!

xx Star

Anonymous said...

Cely, your cards are stunning, I always struggle with guy cards and sympathy cards but you've just done fantastic with all of your designs.

Hugs, Lori m

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Cely,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm still thinking of you and this awful loss!

I also wanted to let you know that Suzanne's Copic Classes are fantastic. You can always come on over to the group, and join the challenges to play along and get to know the gals. It's a really fun group and wonderful crafters and I think you would like it.

Thanks again for always visiting me - you're a sweetie and I THANK you!! :)

Hugs,
Lis

Kelly G said...

Cely, I think the sentiment is perfect for this card. As always beautifully made. I to can't bring myself to keep a sympathy stamp on hand. I hope you are doing ok. Keep craftin girl, it's great therapy. Hugs and Love

Post a Comment