Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stampin Up! Out with the old swap

Recently, I participated in a SU swap to get rid of our old, retired colors and use up our old stamp sets and ink.  I got my big package in the mail today of over 30+ swap cards!  I love participating in swaps because you receive so many ideas and also cards to send to friends and family or to use as a hostess gift.  Here are some of my favorites (I wish I could post them all, but 30+ seems like a lot!):

Artist: Janet Danis

Artist: Wanda Smith

Artist: Teresa Giordano

Artist: Amy Petterson

Artist: Teresa Giordano

Artist: M. Markey Dwyer

Artist: Sasha Wilson

Artist: Sasha Wilson

Artist: Tiffany Simone (to thank me for swapping!)

I have a similar swap running right now that has the same concept, but with a punny theme.  It is all stampin up products, old or new.  If you'd like to participate, let me know in a comment and I'll send you the info! Till next time, folks!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a fun idea!

teachermom5 said...

Really great cards, I love the baby one! Your photos always turn out so nice in your posts!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing! I have a stack of old trading cards that I hope to convert into greeting cards (someday). Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, I made the cake pops myself! Cute and yummy too! I recently sent some to my DIL in Hawaii and they made it! Have a great day!

Star said...

Fabulous cards!! I love that dog set. Punny cards, huh? Is there a card size minimum? I'd love more info! MissStarlaMae at yahoo dot com. Thanks! =)

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...they're all really great!! Nothing like a few more cards for the stash.

Angela B. said...

Love these cards! Adorable!! I wanted to share the stick pin tutorial with you, so I added the link on the post on my blog at oklahomacricuteer.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for your comments! I am a follower and love your blog!

Kelly G said...

They are beautiful, I have just recently placed an order with SU and can't wait to get it in.

Anonymous said...

Awesome all of them, pretty colors and cute stamps, great going. Hugs, Lori m

Post a Comment