Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A blog!

Did I just create a blog?

I'm always tinkering around the internet viewing blogs of crafters and I felt left out.  I want to share my knowledge too!  So here goes; my first blog post!

It wouldn't be a very good post without a picture of some kind of craft so here is a card I made for a friend to give to her 5 year old friend.


I used Create a Critter to make this entire card.  It measures 5.5"x8.5" so this card is massive.  I embossed the tan background with the swiss dots Cuttlebug folder to get a sandy look.  I embossed all the die cuts with stickles!

So, there you have it.  My first blog post!  See you next time!

8 comments:

IRW Dana said...

WOW this card is great. Love all the detail in the images.
And a great big WELCOME to the blogging world. I can't wait to see what you do next.

Cely said...

Thank you Dana for the kind words! :)

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Great first post! Careful now, you can really get wrapped up in the blog-o-adhere :)
Btw, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Cely said...

Thanks Elaine! I have a bento blog but since I don't need to bring a lunch to work anymore I'm getting blog withdrawals! Figured I'd make one for crafties!

Shar said...

Thank you for following my Blog!!
I cannot wait to see more of your beautiful creations!!
My son love the Create a Critter Cartridge! So he and I just think that this Card is "SO CUTE"
Thank you for Sharing!!
Aloha,
Shar

Kelly G said...

Love the card! Especially the little lavender jellyfish, she is soooo cute!

~*Joni said...

Aloha and welcome to Blog World! :0) There are so many of us Hawaii girls in blog land, it's always so nice to meet new friends. Wonderful job on all your cards and projects! Are you still in HI or as a navy family away from the islands? Have a great day!
~*Joni

Trina said...

Yay! Now if I can just convince you to turn off comment verification... :D

Post a Comment